During the construction of any construction, you must ensure that there are no public sewers in the area of the planned work. You must create a Build-Over/Near app through our InFlow online portal if you don`t meet our standard criteria. We cannot grant authorization until a consultation agreement and an Anglian Water agreement have been reached. We advise you on request if a canal is close to your property. To apply to build a public or nearby canal, please contact InFlow via the link on the right. Any extension built above or near a canal or effluent on the official channel map must meet the requirements of the H4 requirement from Calendar 1 to the building code. You can find out if a channel channel channel affected by your project is on the official channel map by asking the Commission. In such cases, we should consult with the wastewater treatment company, which can set conditions before you can do the work. Look for digdat to find our public pipes and water pipes. Before carrying out construction work nearby or via sewers and sewers, you should contact your construction management team. Public sewers can sometimes be found within the boundaries of real estate and can pass near or under buildings. If the existing tube is discovered in a bad condition or the material is the fiber of bad luck, then you must reposition the length of the tube under the structure at your own expense for a construction to be considered.

This minimizes the risk of structural plumbing failure after construction and the potential for inconvenience and service losses for you in the future. Under no circumstances will we allow the construction by a canal or lateral flow, where: in some situations, specific foundation agreements must be concluded to protect sewers and sewers and the building/extension itself from the effects of colonization. Before you apply to build above or near a channel: Do you need help with your application or do you want to know more? The approved document relating to part H4 of the building code makes it clear that extensions should not be constructed by a well, inspection chamber or other access to a canal that serves more than one piece of land. NB: If sewers are pumped, construction above or near an agreement will not be permitted and a section 185 “diversion of a public sewer” will be requested. Connect to InFlow to create, apply and track apps. Please note that a sewer diversion should be considered where possible. It is unlikely that we will allow you to build strategic public sewers. If you are planning to expand your property or build a new building, you should check the location of public sewers. Find out why we need to know that you are planning a construction above or near a canal If your work involves the construction of a public canal, you cannot submit construction notices to the Board for the work, but you must file a template for the full plans. We use cookies to make the site easier to use.